Thursday, June 3, 2010

Polyvore


So, my good friend, Les, introduced me to my newest obsession, Polyvore is a website where you express and share your own unique style. You can make design inspiration boards in both interiors or fashion, using pieces from hundreds of famous designers. You can also view other peoples styles and boards. You can even post questions and people can help you pick out an outfit or that one perfect items for any event, be it an interview or a high school reunion.

Feeling a little nostalgic for my old neighborhood, mostly because my boyfriend is there without me (a pit stop on his way to Iceland!), I made the above inspiration board thinking about what I might wear to the East River Park on n.8th in Williamsburg. My waterfront look is a little fem yet a little bit boardwalk badass.

No comments:

Post a Comment