Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Clothing Swap!

Hi ladies of Austin! I am so excited to be headed to one of my favorite boutiques shops tomorrow for my very first clothing swap! Star, the Über stylish owner of DOG+PONY is hosting the event tomorrow evening. I have been so inspired in preparation of choosing my FIVE items to bring along. I have completely cleaned, purged and sorted through my closet and It has felt great to get rid of a little extra baggage. Now I simply can't wait to see what treasures I end up with tomorrow!

NEED TO KNOW: Bring five 'current' clothing items and $5 at the door - all proceeds to help out Austin Pets Alive, or possible any other worthy local charity!
8-10p at the D+P store on 2712 Guadalupe Street [up by UT campus].

I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment