Monday, February 7, 2011

Sweetheart wish list

My wonderful and adoring boyfriend is amazing at buying thoughtful and beautiful gifts for me. I never feel the need to give suggestions on what I would like for birthdays or holidays because he knows me so well, but on Valentine's Day, this year, I wouldn't mind a few of these...
 
Fragments: Poems, Intimate Notes, Letters By Marilyn Monroe would make a lovely addition to my book collection. 

 
Decedent Theo gray salted vanilla caramels would shake things up from the typical box of chocolates (not to mention salted caramels are some of my favorite sweets these days). You can find these a Terrian along with may other goodies for the romantic holiday.
I saw these Sweet Nothings pendant necklaces a few years ago in one of my neighborhood shops in Brooklyn (before I moved to Austin). They're from In God We Trust and they make me smile every time I see them. My personal faves are "with love" and "really f*ckin cute".

1 comment: